January 29th, 2020 by Brian Suerth
TAG was founded in 1998 with one goal in mind: to increase its members' profits and sales through education and proven sales strategies. We have helped numerous companies increase their sales, including recurring revenue streams. At TAG, we believe that highly cooperative effort helps everyone succeed, and having passionate employees will lead to the betterment of your organization. We strongly believe in all of our strategies because we do what we teach, and it is because of these reasons that we offer numerous courses for Managed Technology Service Providers (MTSP) to learn how to implement our proven best practices.
If your company is experiencing revenue stagnation or needs new strategies to increase sales, TAG is hosting a class in Dallas, TX, on February 6th and 7th.
The class will be taught by Dale Stein and Ryan Mulvany and will cover the following topics:
- Proven process to sell technology at an 85% close ratio
- Strategies to maximize upselling and cross-selling opportunities
- Lead generation techniques
- Learn to set appointments effectively
- Learn to overcome objections
- Discuss financing a solution versus a significant CAPEX expenditure
- And more!
Please take advantage of TAG's proven strategies to drive the growth of your business by attending one of our many classes, and contact us to learn more about our membership benefits.