November 29th, 2022 by Janet Dufour
Instructor: Tim Schatz
Time: 02/23/2023 8:30 AM - 02/24/2023 12:00 PM
Location: Newark, NJ
COURSE DESCRIPTION: This session examines the fundamentals of Managed Technology Services Provider economics. It explores aspects of what we sell, how we price, billing methodologies, the economic effect of recurring revenue, and how we efficiently deliver our goods and services. Using established and proven benchmarks developed over 20 years, TAG will present Members with a granular understanding of what it takes to be profitable in every line of business.
Topics to be discussed during this session:
- Introduction To MTSP Economics-Terms And Business Philosophy
- Fixed Price Contracts In Telephony & Surveillance
- Bundling Partner Plans With Fixed Price Contracts
- Hourly Labor & Standalone Equipment Sales
- Proper Technical Staffing & Efficiency
- Building Core Recurring Revenues
- Economics Of Managed IT Services
- TAG Managed Services Pricing Calculator & Demo
- Cloud Based IT - Azure, WVD, & Other Cloud Offerings
Each attending company shall be provided with an individual detailed company analysis. An overview of this analysis will be the focus on Day Two. Arrangements will be made for a one-on-one webshare to discuss those individual results and specifically what that company must do to dramatically change their financial results. It will challenge participants to take away a detailed, cogent plan for financial achievement that will change economic fundamentals in their companies.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND: CEOs, Owners, Controllers and Office Managers. This class is of significant value to Sales Managers, Operations Managers and Installation Managers.
Posted in: Courses