April 28th, 2023 by Ryan Mulvany
Instructor: Ryan Mulvany
Time: 05/18/2023 8:30 AM - 05/19/2023 12:00 PM
Location: Dallas, TX
COURSE DESCRIPTION: TAG is launching sales training designed to accelerate your Managed Technology Services Provider (MTSP) business, which incorporates Managed IT, Azure, Cybersecurity, Cloud Voice, Video Surveillance, and Access Control. TAG's multi-step proven sales process enables Members to excel at bringing MTSP solutions to their customers profitably.
Learn what attributes you need to have and learn to be successful in life and your role in Sales. This class is designed to give you the versatility to present and close not only IT but how to position telephony, cybersecurity, camera, access control, or any of the products and services your company is offering. We will also do an in-depth look at how to and when to present these different services as a ROI solution.
The following topics that will be covered:
- proven sales touchpoint process to successfully sell technology solutions at an 85% close ratio
- strategies to target existing customers to maximize upsell and cross sell opportunities
- lead generation techniques to generate net new business
- scripts to effectively set appointments throughout the sales process
- what to do, what to say, and what to present to the customer on the first, second, third and proposal appointments
- getting past objections such as "I like my current vendor", "what's it going to cost me", or "you're too expensive"
- role play of proposal presentations
- proper communication of key selling points to give you a competitive advantage over the customer's existing provider
- method of financing your solutions versus presenting a capital expenditure to the customer
- learn how to establish long term relationships with your customer base
Posted in: Courses